For 16 years now, Euroforme pioneer club in Blagnac of Pilates, offers lessons on Monday and Wednesday night. Our aim: to democratize this technique to the greatest number with a justifiable fee. “In 10 sessions you will feel the difference.
In 20 sessions you will see the difference. In 30 sessions: a brand new body” said by Joseph Pilates. The Pilates method is a body conditioning technique that works differently from other methods. In aiming core postural muscles, Pilates builds strength from within outward, balancing the body and realignment correctly. This method helps to reshape your body (longer, slim and toned).
Pilates will bring you different things:
– Your posture will be improved, finding the right balance between strength and flexibility
– Pilates is also a very good way to release stress and tension.
– A balanced body that is strong and flexible
– The flat stomach
– Balanced legs
– A reinforced back.
The effects are more than purely physical, you will feel revitalized, relaxed, confident and flexible – a new feeling of well-being. On top of that, the exercises are great fun and pleasant to practice…
Pilates is suitable for all age groups; athletes seeking to improve their performance and avoid the risk of injury to people who have never practiced sport. One’s slow and controlled approach yields long-term results – and this practice is particularly recommended for people with back problems, but also:
– Those who want to improve their silhouette, posture and appearance of their body.
– Athletes, dancers, tennis men, golfers…
– People wanting to release tension of their back, trapezius…
– People with physical preparation,
– Those seeking to prevent, treat osteoporosis,
– Those who suffer from stress-related illnesses,
– Rehabilitation after injury
To sum it up, it’s for everyone!